Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Goin' Home Train

I'm going down to North Cape May at the southern Jersey Shore tomorrow to visit my mom, stepdad, and brother, and to see my brother's junior high graduation...but really to see my parents and my brother. I haven't been down at the shore since Thanksgiving. I don't have a car, so it's hard for me to get down there. It's an hour away, but I'd need to take two busses and the Speedline to go on my own.

I'm a little annoyed with myself. This is the second time in three days I've overextended my points on Weight Watchers, and I can't swim or bike fast enough to replace those lost points. Some, but not all. I really need to cut down on bread-y snacks and eat more fruit and veggies.

Also, for the second day in a row, we had a massive thunderstorm in the middle of the afternoon I was lucky enough to be inside for. It came in about an hour after I got to work at 2 and was just blowing out when I left around quarter after 7.

No comments: