Monday, June 11, 2007

Stormy Weather

Didn't do much today, other than experiment with cooking. I spent the morning editing the role-play. (It should be up by this weekend at the latest.) I got tired of waiting for Rose to call me so we could get together and weight each other, so I returned books that were due to the Camden County Library and took out a few more, including a bunch of Disney Comic Books (the Haddon Township branch of the Camden County Library has a huge selection of comic books and graphic novels), a guide book to New York State (Lauren suggested a trip to Albany while I'm up there), Rebecca Of Sunnybrook Farm, and the newest Elizabeth Peters mystery, Tomb Of The Golden Bird. (I've missed Amelia Peabody and Emerson stories!)

As I was preparing to leave around 4:30-quarter of 5, I heard thunder, but hoped it was the planes passing overhead or the NJ Transit going by. It wasn't. It was a huge thunderstorm. Lighting crashed, rain splashed down in torrents, and I ended up staying another hour, quite happy to NOT be drenched in the storm this time.

No comments: