Thursday, May 01, 2008

"Just You Wait, 'Enry Poodle..."

I spent the morning doing my laundry for the week. Jodie and Dad came in half-way through with a late birthday present - a new WebKinz Black Poodle! Though I already have a Black Poodle, I figured, I have two reindeer, I can have two poodles. (Besides, Jodie already returned a duck for me.) I registered my new poodle at Dad's house in order to show WebKinz World to Jodie, who thought it was too cute.

Meet Henry, Eliza's proper British mate. I initially put him in the Lab House, but decided he should be with his "mate" and moved him to the Modern Condo and Cadbury the Brown Dog to the Summer Room with Blanche.

I had a lot of luck tonight with shopping. I finally found a Scoreboard Television in the Curio Shop, and the Hockey Dresser from the new Sports theme was a perfect replacement for the Kid's Toy Box and Locker I was using for storage. Quinn the Polar Bear's Hockey Rink Room is now complete!

I also began my third outdoor yard, this one based around Nelson the Yellow Lab's Lap It Up pool. I'm hoping to do a landscaped pool area inspired by the ones Dad made for his old yard in Florida in the 90s and for Uncle Ken's yard here. It'll use the Gamer's Garden items I've won from the series 2 cards and the small ponds I've received as exclusives.

Work was busy today, this being the beginning of the months, with several obnoxious customers I wished I could throttle. Long lines and that persistent lack of help didn't help matters. I'm actually thankful for my dentist's appointment tomorrow - it's now my only day off this week!

No comments: