Friday, July 10, 2009

Running Away With My Nose

Ugh. I'm having yet another allergy attack, the second one in a week! This is such a pain. I usually have them every couple of weeks to every couple of months. I never had problems like this when I lived in Wildwood. I'm wondering if it's the pollution in the air from Camden and Philadelphia? I'll bet a lot of people have allergy problems here who barely sniffle once at the Shore.

I spent the morning sleeping in and updating my general website, The Riverside Rest. Yahoo's free website service, GeoCities, is shutting down on October 26th. I'm going to gradually move most of my old general website, Emma's Home Town, to The Rest. Today, I moved three older essays and added a link to my Facebook page to the "On the Front Porch" index and dropped and added links to the "Walk in the Park" links page. Also did some general tweaking and updating.

Here's the links for both pages:

The Riverside Rest
Emma's Home Town

Good thing work wasn't really busy. I sneezed through most of it. Didn't have many groceries to get, either - yogurt, peanut butter, Hershey's Special Dark chocolate chips, a small steak for pan-frying, turkey cutlets that had a $2.00 off coupon on them, and - not surprisingly - tissues. (Scottie's were on sale.)

No comments: