Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Making Plans

Today went much better than I'd anticipated for once. I was supposed to get together with my sister Rose so we could weigh each other for Weight-Watchers today, but she called this morning and said she was sick, could we do it another time? I was initially a little disappointed, but it may have been just as well. I got my laundry done today, bought 2-cent stamps so I could send out my bills without having to buy another book of stamps when I only bought one a month and a half ago, and pulled out my old field hockey ball and stick and hit the ball around the park and VFW parking lot, doing little drills with myself. That was fun. I threw a frisbee around yesterday, which was fun, too.

Work was busy for most of the night, up until an hour before I left, with few problems.

I have a general idea of what I'm going to do the rest of the week (finish cleaning, return library books, go to Philadelphia to chase bookstore jobs again), but something else I'd like to do is try to be more flexible with my plans. I can't keep getting upset when things don't go my way.

No comments: