Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hot Child In The City

Whew, what a LOOONG day! I did return everything I needed to return to the Camden County Library, including my volunteering papers. After that, I headed to the thrift shop, where I helped another volunteer, Grace, put out lighter winter clothes.

I'm still kicking myself for thinking my counseling appointment was at 2PM instead of 1PM. I know, most people said it wasn't a big deal, but I look forward to talking to Scott, and it makes me feel so immature and irresponsible when I do things like this! A real adult wouldn't forget something as important as a counseling appointment.

I did go into Philadelphia, though...and I forgot to ask Barnes and Noble about a job, too. On the other hand, I did buy the original Broadway casts of How To Succeed In Business Without Even Trying and Once Upon a Mattress and the rare Finian's Rainbow movie soundtrack from a record/used book store on 10th Street. (Turn down Fred Astaire's last appearance in a non-documentary musical?) I also picked up another Paige Turner book, Murder On A Hot Tin Roof and a new journal from Barnes and Noble.

No comments: