Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Summer Cold

Ugh. I think I'm getting a cold. It was probably inevitable, given all the time I spend walking in and out of full-blast air conditioning. My nose is runny, my eyes are itchy, my throat is sore (though it's better than it was yesterday), and I have a headache.

Other than that, nothing thrilling today. I still haven't made it to the library, but I did send Mom the pictures from Skylar's birthday party. I think I may have accidentally sent her my copies too, though. Oops. I'll have to see if I can get her to send them back. I did a little bit of work on The Monkee Knight this morning.

Work was steady, with no major problems other than a few missing coupons. I'm off tomorrow, which is good, because tomorrow is going to be busy - I need to get those papers to the library, I have volunteering and counseling, and I'm hoping to get into Philadelphia if the weather holds out.

No comments: