Friday, March 25, 2011

Fickle March Weather

Yeah, it was much colder today than it has been, in the lower 40s. That's really pretty normal for this time of year, though. You never know what it'll be from week to week. I slept in and didn't have the time for much of anything this morning. I watched The Princess and the Frog, read books, and did some things online.

Work was on-and-off busy, with no major problems. It went faster than it had in ages, even with the extra hour. Not that the extra hour ended up mattering much. It was much quieter by the time I finished at 7:30, and we had plenty of help.

Went shopping right after that. I didn't need quite as much as previous weeks. Mostly restocked fruit - bananas, grapefruit (they're 3 for $1.99 for the smaller ones), oranges, strawberries, and the tiny clementines. Stocked up on honey, chocolate chips, and olive oil.

My schedule for next week isn't too bad, other than fewer hours. There's two days until 8 and one somewhat-early day on Wednesday, but I do have Tuesday and Thursday off again.

No comments: