Saturday, March 26, 2011

Springtime Chills

I ended up sleeping in again this morning. Maybe it was just as well. It was rather chilly today, though the fact that it was also sunny helped. It took me a while to get going; I felt too nice in my blankets. I read for a while before having breakfast.

When I did get going, I made a quick run to the bank, then the Oaklyn Library for this week's volunteering session there. I organized the DVDs and did a run-through on the picture books. I felt a little awkward there. The older man who was the librarian today kept staring at me weird, like I was going to steal something. I will not be going back there on a Saturday morning.

I just spent what remained of the morning and early afternoon watching Bowery Boys movies and crocheting. I made a nice lunch of Teryiaki Vegetables and Lemon Thyme Chicken. I just got out to work on time.

Work was, once again, busy for most of the night, just slowing down right before I left. There were no really major problems, including after work when I picked up yogurt and light bulbs.

No comments: