Saturday, December 10, 2022

Children Will Listen

Began the morning with breakfast and The Cat In the Hat Knows a Lot About Christmas. Sally and Nick enjoy the Cat's holiday party, but they're excited to get home to spend Christmas Eve at Sally's house. Ralph the Reindeer gets lost and ends up at their house, too. They and the Cat try to get Ralph back to Freeze-Your-Knees Snowland by nightfall, but the Thing-a-Ma-Jigger keeps breaking down. Good thing they get help from their elephant, dolphin, and crab friends, and learn how different animals travel and stay together in the process.

Worked on writing after that. To Debralee's shock, Gene waves a wand that looks distinctly like his microphone over her and him. Thanks to the spell, they're now no bigger than the Nutcracker! Debralee isn't thrilled, but Gene has his reasons for wanting her to be so tiny...

Headed out soon as I got off the laptop. We were off-and-on busy as people start coming out of the malls and focusing on wrapping and baking. Wish I could handle them all better. Everyone says I do well, but it doesn't look like I'm doing well to me. It looks like I'm getting upset and frustrated because I can't get the words out to explain about the digital coupons or why they can't mix and match soda brands (only flavors). And, of course, someone went on break at the same time as I did, and mine was almost an hour late. 

Hurried home fast as I could after I finished. Ate dinner, then worked on getting the packages for Lauren and her parents, Anny and her family, and my family in Virginia together. I'm not sending anyone food this time, so they're all going to go out on Monday. I'd also like to avoid the trouble I had in 2020 with packages arriving late. 

Finished the night as I ate and worked with The Christmas That Almost Wasn't at Tubi. I go further into this low-budget Italian-American fantasy at my Musical Dreams Movie Reviews blog.

No comments: