Saturday, March 10, 2007

It Might As Well Be Spring

...At least with the weather today, it should be! It got up to the upper 50s today and was absolutely gorgeous. It was so gorgeous, work was dead for the first time on Saturday in ages. (I was actually called in for Saturday earlier in the week, and other than a few of the usual annoying customers, I had no problems).

I did my laundry this morning and ran to the bank while it was in the dryer. The bank was actually a bit busy; I guess I'm not the only one who got my tax refund this week.

I have a busy week ahead. I MUST clean this week, even if I have to spread it over a few days. I had to put it off last week, and the house looks awful. The Acme must still have a lot of people on vacation (and sick), because I got a lot of hours again. I told Erica I'd volunteer on Friday, but I may opt out of it or just do half a day, because I really WOULD like to get to the Deptford Mall sometime soon.

No comments: