Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bikes, Trains, and Automobiles

Spent the majority of today at work. Work was on-and-off steady for most of the day, with no major problems. I'm thankful that I was just finishing work as the Rush Hour crowd was coming in, and they were nice enough to send one of the kids coming off their breaks in for me instead of making me wait for my relief, who is usually late anyway. I'm also thankful that everyone was in a far better mood this year than they were last Thanksgiving. I spent most of the days leading up to Thanksgiving last year tearing my hair out because the customers were being so darn obnoxious. I didn't hear so much as a peep out of anyone today.

I got calls on my cell phone and home phone from Rose when I got in. She'll be picking me up between 10 and 11AM tomorrow...which, knowing her, probably means around 11 or 12. We both have to work early on Friday, so we're not staying in Erma overnight.

I watched Planes, Trains, and Automobiles while warming up soup for dinner and making the Cinnamon Swirl Bread for the family. I hope no one minds that it sort of fell apart.

For those of you who won't be online tomorrow, I wish all of my American readers a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: