Monday, December 29, 2008

Balanced New Year

I went to Yogawood this morning after skipping it last week due to the extremely cold weather. Today was fine, sunny and in the mid-40s, perfectly normal for this time of year. Today's class was really tough! We did a lot of stretching moves with the strap I'd never done before and a LOT of complicated Warrior and Half Moon balances. I'm still not very good at balancing. I just can't stay up for very long, and my shoulders still aren't strong enough for head or shoulder stands.

I went by the Collingswood Variety Store, hoping to look at WebKinz, but they were closed. I just went straight home instead. The rest of the morning was spent running Avast! on my computer again and watching cartoons. (No, it didn't do anything. I may try downloading other spy programs Lauren sent me the names of later this week.)

Work was steady-to-dead and, thankfully after yesterday, problem-free. Once again, I was in and out, and my relief was on time.

No comments: