Monday, February 02, 2009

Change In Plans

I woke up too late to hit Yogawood this morning, so I just worked on editing the latest parts of this month's Monkees role-play instead and enjoyed the gorgeous, 45-degree day. Won't be staying that way for long. According to Yahoo!Weather, we're in for another, slightly heavier snow storm tomorrow. It says possibly two to four inches. Considering last week they said possibly one to two inches and we ended up with more like four or five, I'd brace myself.

It's just as well that I opted to stay home. Rose called, responding to my worried call to her yesterday. She says she did have an "episode" but is feeling better and willing to really go to Yogawood with me on Wednesday this time. I just have to remember to remind HER. Marlene, one of the front end managers at work, called me shortly before Rose did this morning and asked me to come in on Wednesday afternoon for one of the boys who had school. No problem there. I really need the extra hours, and I had no major plans on Wednesday that couldn't be done on Thursday.

I got out late and was almost late for work. Not a good thing today. Between the beginning of the month and the snow reports, the Acme was mobbed from about 2:30 onwards. There were a few annoying beginning-of-the-month people, but it was otherwise quick and painless and I was out on time.

No comments: