Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Rainy Day Bored

Not a very exciting day. I spent the morning finally doing the dusting and watching Broadway - The American Musical one last time before I take it back tomorrow. It started to rain steadily around noon...and wasn't letting up at 2, an hour before work. I called Dad, but no one was home. I guess he was visiting Uncle Ken in the hospital again. I just rode my bike to work and got wet.

It was hardly worth the effort. Work was steady when I came in, stone-cold dead when I left. Other than one annoying woman who didn't read the sign on the bags of shredded cheese right (the sale signs are OVER them, not UNDER them), there were no problems. It was so quiet, I spent part of my last hour at work doing returns and the rest of it putting candy away and listening to the teenagers blab.

No comments: