Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Chocolate and Pepsi

Started off a late morning with cereal, grapefruit, and bananas. After I ate, I washed my bikes. Unlike the porch furniture, I did have to wash these off under the porch. It's much easier to use the hose to get rid of the soap. At any rate, they're now clean, and that finishes both this month's cleaning and this year's spring cleaning.

The day was pretty much a repeat of yesterday, a bit warmer but still sunny and gorgeous. It was still cool enough to bake. Those delicious chocolate chip cookies had vanished quickly, so I refiled the jar with another low-fat cookie recipe from the Light Desserts cook book. I made Chocolate Spice Cookies with added Hershey's Special Dark chocolate chips to cure the chocolate cravings I've been having lately. After I finished the cookies, I posted this month's Monkee's role-play to our site. It's a short Memorial Day-related comedy. (It's also a tad macabre...and very goofy. We'll have darker stuff next month.)

Work was, as on Monday, steady-to-busy and not much of a problem other than we're still out of the Lays bags for the darn 5 for $5 Lays/Pepsi sale.

No comments: