Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Travels With My Sister

Today was laundry day. I went for a short walk with Jessa while it was in the dryer. She's off of school for good now, or at least until she starts the art college in Philadelphia she'll be attending in the fall. She just has her graduation ceremony tomorrow, and that's it for high school for her. I can't believe she's already graduating high school. I'm gonna cry if I think about it too much. (Don't even get me started on Keefe just finishing his sophomore year...) We just went to the library and to Doria's Deli for soda, enjoying the breezy, cloudy-but-warmer-than-yesterday weather.

The house was busy when we got in. Two old friends of Dad's from Florida, Joyce and Brian, had arrived. I said "hello" to them, then headed out. I put everything away, had a quick lunch of chicken soup, celery, and a chocolate chip muffin, and went to work.

Work was really boring, especially after the weekend. It was dead as a doornail, and other than some confusion over the Snapple sale coupon (the 12 pk of plastic Snapple bottles are the free ones, not the 12 pk of glass bottles), there were no problems.

No comments: