Monday, January 04, 2010

No Time

I slept later than I thought I would and subsequently had to rush my chores for today, including the laundry. Good thing Dad and Dolores were doing things at home and Uncle Ken was passed out in front of the TV in the Eagles' Den. I had a lot of errands to run while the laundry was in the dryer, too - had to go to the bank, volunteer at the Oaklyn Library, and get milk from WaWa. Good thing no one was busy.

It was 10 after 1 by the time I finally got home...not a good thing, given I had work at 2. I changed, ate a hasty lunch of a leftover chicken leg and collard greens, threw together dinner for work, and hurried out. Good thing today was sunny and cold, but not nearly as cold or windy as over the weekend. I made it to work just in time.

Work was really busy again when I first got in. The employees who worked this morning said it was crazy earlier. This lasted through the usual 4-6 rush hour. It died very quickly after about 6. I spent the last hour more-or-less working on candy.

No comments: