Monday, May 03, 2010

Spring Cleaning Continues

Spent this morning cleaning the bathroom. It was cloudy this morning and cooler, but still sticky and humid. I finally broke down and turned the air conditioner on somewhere around 11:30. It's too darn early to turn it on, but I got sick of the humidity. It apparently did rain last night - my porch was wet this morning - but if we got a thunderstorm, I didn't hear it.

I did some stuff online after finishing the bathroom, then had a peanut butter and apricot fruit spread wrap for lunch. Headed for work after lunch. By this point, it was sunny, windy, and humid...but not quite as hot as yesterday, and the wind felt great on my back as I sped down the White Horse Pike.

Work was much busier than the weekend, though still not too bad. We had plenty of help for once, too. Since the first of the month was on a weekend, a lot of people may not have gotten their money or food stamps until now. There were no problems, and I was in and out quickly.

No comments: