Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sunny Day Balance

I saw sunshine through my windows for the first time in days when I awoke this morning. It was a great morning to head for yoga class. We worked on binding moves - i.e, trying to reach around a twist and grab our hands and/or legs. Not an easy thing to do, especially in a big class that numbered 15 including the teacher Karin. It was a bit simpler using a strap to hold my arms.

Went straight home after class. I've been putting off doing things outside because of the weather. I did things online, did the budget (spent a lot on food last month, but I also ate at home a lot), and swept the porch. After these last few days of storms, the porch needed to be swept badly. I wasn't going to do any other outside cleaning until the porch was done.

Work was quiet for most of the night. It did get busier around 6, but it was so dead by 7:30, I ended up spending my last half-hour watering the plants and flowers for sale outside.

No comments: