Monday, February 18, 2008

Getting So Much Better All The Time

Today was an improvement on yesterday. Given how lousy yesterday was, that's saying a lot. I really had nowhere to go but up. Work was busy but painless. The credit card system went down for about a half-hour early in the afternoon and caused a few headaches, but there was nothing on the order of the cranky patrons we had yesterday.

I stopped at Staples really, really quickly after work to get a new ink cartridge for my printer. The old one finally died, and the Acme doesn't sell the size required for my printer. My printer is a couple of years old, a nothing-fancy Hewlett Packard. I don't print photos, only text and very rare online pics, so it's fine for me. I'm so glad there's a Staples right behind us, across the parking lot from the shopping center building that contains FYE, among others. It makes shopping so much easier. (And the layout of the store makes things easier still - the ink cartridges are the first things you see when you hit the computer section.)

I needed the ink to print out my tax return and send a signed copy to the IRS. That'll be going out tomorrow, which will finish my taxes for the year.

No comments: