Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rain On The Roof

A fairly simple day similar to last Tuesday. I went to the Library under a cloudy sky, fighting wind but not much else. I stayed in the children's section, but this time did the Easy Readers, which was fun. There's some cute stuff in there, some of which, like Lillian Hoban's Arthur and Frances series and Arthur Lobel's Frog and Toad, along with Nate the Great and Henry and Mudge, have been around for years. I also pulled out a few spring/Easter/St. Patrick's Day-related books for the upcoming holidays.

I made a quick stop at Super Fresh for honey and red potatoes for dinner. It had started to sprinkle on my way to the library but stopped. It started to rain again as I left Super Fresh, but this time it didn't stop...and it lasted the rest of the afternoon. I spent the remainder of the afternoon doing things online. Thank goodness I got home before the rain really started to come down.

Oh yes, and I made meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and spinach salad for dinner this time. So far, my stomach's happy. I guess I didn't cook the pork ziti long enough.

No comments: