Sunday, April 13, 2008

Cloudy Day, Sweeping The Sun Away

It was sunny out when I had oatmeal and strawberries for breakfast, but by the time I called Mom for this week's Sunday chat (and to thank her for the birthday card and gift), clouds were starting to roll in and the wind picked up considerably. Mom was in a better mood than the weather. Daddy and Keefe were starting to put up their new fence even as we talked, and unlike us, all the got from the weekend storm was a bit of wind.

It was a windy ride to work today, which is especially a pain on the largely tree-less Black Horse Pike. My timing was great, though. It was steady but not bad when I came in and fairly quiet when I got off. Less than ten minutes after I finished buying powdered sugar, milk, and an onion and was heading out the door, there were lines down the aisles!

No comments: