Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The (Lack of) Help

It was once again chilly and windy when I finally headed to the gym for my first session there this week. I did 20 solid minutes on the elliptical machine, then hit the arm weight machines. I had the time to get some work on the free weights in before I stretched, too. It was a little busier there than last Wednesday morning, but still far from full.

I was hoping to get some vacuuming done when I got home, but I got into watching the Jeanette MacDonald/Nelson Eddy special I dubbed off my old tape last summer, and then I made leftovers for lunch. I just plain ran out of time. I spent too much time loafing.

Work was exactly the same as yesterday - busy during rush hour, otherwise quiet. Good thing, too. The teenage girl who called out on Monday did it yet again. I'm lucky it was quiet when I finished, or I probably wouldn't have been able to leave when I did.

No comments: