Friday, November 30, 2007

The Holiday Season Begins

Just did some small things this morning. Ran the videos back to the Oaklyn Library; they were a day late, and I had to pay a dollar each for them. I did some stuff online. I made snowflakes for the windows. I didn't quite have the chance to finish the snowflakes before I went to work. I still have four more to do; I'll do them Monday.

I feel really silly. I thought I was supposed to work at 3:30 today, but it turns out I was due at 3PM. It was so dead, I couldn't even pick up the extra half-hour afterwards - for once, we had more help than we needed. I don't know why I wrote down "3:30" instead of "3PM" on my wipe board. Janice took it really well, but I DID lose money.

Oooh, it's Christmas now! WOGL is playing the original Bing Crosby "White Christmas" on the radio, and for my money, it's not officially the Christmas season until you hear Bing sing "White Christmas" on the radio.

No comments: