Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Been A Long Day

I got called in at 12:30PM today. I never did find out why. Assumably, half my co-workers and/or their families are falling to the dreaded "cold-and-flu season." Either that, or they're tired of putting up with our customers and wanted to play hooky. Either way, I totally understand. Oh well, I need the extra hours. Other than that, it was pretty much the same as Sunday and Monday, with the added panic of possible snow tomorrow.

(Jodie is right; why does everyone within a five-mile radius panic when snow comes? It isn't as if most people in the northeastern Camden County area are that far from a grocery store.)

I did get my tax return, though, which will be enough to pay rent for another month, get a nagging hole in my tooth fixed (it doesn't hurt, but I'm afraid it may get infected), have a counceling appointment this week, and maybe treat myself to a Sailor Moon season set off eBay. I'm debating the fourth season. The second WOULD be nice, but I found two videos of the fourth season at the Philly Tower Records in October before they shut down, and I'd like to see the rest (and donate the videos to the thrift shop).

No comments: