Monday, March 26, 2007

Sisters Are Doing It For Themselves

Not a terribly busy couple of days. Didn't do much at all yesterday besides hang out here and work. Work yesterday was on-and-off steady; it picked up with a vengance tonight! It was only just starting to slow down when I finished at 8.

I made a bit of a mess this morning. I don't usually have problems doing the laundry at Uncle Ken's. I didn't know my dad was still at home. (My dad who lives here is a cruise ship captain. I thought he went to work!) Anyway, I had to wait to use the laundry, and I almost missed work. I didn't think there would really be anyone around.

I did have a nice dinner tonight with my sister Rose at Applebee's, though. Rose works at an Italian restarant in Audobon a lot and I don't often get to see her. She claims she's not a people person, but she's worked as a waitress for years and always tells me about the trips she and her boyfriend Craig take, or the friends she makes dinners for. We don't always get along the best, but she's my only full sibling and I do love her and worry about her. That's what big sisters are supposed to do. :)

No comments: