Friday, March 23, 2007

Spring Rain

Not a whole lot going on today, other than I finally got the record player working, at least temporarily. The Debbie Gibson record I ran this morning started problematic, but finally seemed to have settled down. Thank goodness. The record was "Out of the Blue," which I must have worn out in the cassette version the girls and I had in the late 80s. I used to listen to Debbie Gibson and Tiffany cassettes for hours in the little pink cassette player I shared with my sisters.

Work was on-and-off busy, mostly of people trying to avoid today's sometimes-heavy rain. The weather was warm, into the mid-60s, and it looks like it's supposed to stay that way. The rain and yesterday's upper-60s temperatures got rid of the last of what I hope is the final major snowstorm of the year.

No comments: