Thursday, March 01, 2007

Beginning Of the Month

My day's been rather...annoying. The plumber was supposed to show up at 8AM, so I got up early. Of course, he didn't show up until noon, which (understandably) upset my landlady. And now I find I need a new toilet; the old one's been making weird noises and has some kind of problem with the flapper.

And it's the beginning of the month, so work is busy with people getting their Social Security checks and obnoxious women from Camden who have these huge attitude problems, think the entire world is out to cheat them, and either won't help bag or give you so many orders, you wonder why they don't do it themselves. (Or they have their children do it and yell a hundred orders at THEM until you're ready to throttle all of them. : 0 p)

Thank goodness I'm off for the next two days!

No comments: