Friday, November 28, 2008

It's the Holiday Season

I spent my Black Friday morning at work, where it was steady, but not really crazy. Who wants to go major food shopping the day after Thanksgiving? Um, ok, I did, but I didn't cook yesterday and a "major" shopping trip for me is $30 (and in fact, today's only came up to about $20). I also got my schedule for next week. While the upside is more hours...the downside is LOUSY hours, including only one day off (counseling day) and 7AM to 12PM on Saturday. I hate having to go to bed really early for those early days. Throws off my internal clock. I really wish I had consistent hours.

After I finished shopping, I went straight home, put everything away, changed my shirt, and made a quick run to the bank. I heard the tellers complain that it was busy earlier, but the tellers were the only people there by the time I arrived around quarter of 4.

The rest of the day was devoted to taking down the Thanksgiving decorations and cleaning the kitchen. I'll do as much cleaning as I can tomorrow and try to start putting up the Christmas decorations Sunday.

No comments: