Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Clean Balance

Though it was warm, wet, and humid when I got up this morning, I made it to Yogawood before the next round of rain came through. Rose joined in this time. It was about a mid-sized class, 10 or so with Jill, Rose, and me. I don't know about Rose, but my balance was a little off today. I collapsed on one of the twists and bobbled on the more complicated Warrior poses.

I didn't have much more luck going home. The chain fell off my blue stationary bike AGAIN on my way back. Thankfully, I was more than half-way home when it did it, but I'm getting tired of it. I need to borrow a wrench from somebody, and SOON. I had to stop at CVS anyway and get mouthwash, but it was still annoying.

Spent the rest of the day after I finally got in dusting, taking down the winter decorations, and putting up the general spring and St. Patrick's Day items. I might have held off until tomorrow, but Miss Ellie has an inspector from the county coming around to look at her property, including my apartment, and I want my home to look its best.

Work was steady, rather unusual for a Wednesday night. The worst that happened was an over-hyper dad put back a quarter of his order because he didn't have enough on the two credit cards he had. I don't know what was up with that guy - kids aren't the only ones who overdose on sugar, I guess. Either that, or someone had about eighty cups of coffee before they went out.

I also picked up some hours on Saturday. One of the teenage boys asked me if I'd take his 1PM-6PM shift that day. That's fine. I was going to the Acme to go grocery shopping anyway. I just need to rearrange my errands for that day a bit.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Sugar--or, you know, crack.