Sunday, March 08, 2009

Late Riser

Between Daylight Savings and staying up late last night, I wasn't up this morning until well after 10. I made apple-chocolate-chip pancakes and listened to the WOGL Brunch With the Beatles show. ("Songs released in the spring" was the theme today.) I called the family in Cape May County after I finished brunch. I got my brother Keefe. He was fine, other than a runny nose. He and Mom were about to go out and buy chocolate cookies for him. Apparently, my stepfather ate most of the two pounds of chocolate-covered cookies Keefe's girlfriend gave him for Valentine's Day.

I spent the rest of the afternoon after the Beatles ended working on editing this month's Monkees story, which we finished last night. Look for it tonight or early this week!

It was still warm this afternoon when I went to work, well over 70s degrees, cloudy, and humid. It was still warm, humid, and cloudy when I got out. Work was busy, but nothing unusual for a Sunday afternoon. Everyone was on time and I had no trouble getting in or out.

No comments: