Monday, March 29, 2010

I Wanna Be a Dancin' Woman

I got up early this morning, since I had 10:30 work. Watched the Disney Sleeping Beauty and listened to the rain on my roof. I was hoping it would stop before work, but it didn't. I still rode to work. It was too late to call for I ride. I just got wet.

Work was, thankfully, not as bad as yesterday. Steady, but rarely overwhelming. There were a few cranky customers, but otherwise, no major problems. My relief was on time. I was able to grab milk and head home, this time just in clouds. The rain must have stopped sometime in the afternoon. To my knowledge, it hasn't started since.

I've been wanting to watch that Ballroom Dancing DVD I took out of the Haddon Township Library for two weeks now, but I never got around to it until this evening. Two dancers show off steps for six basic dancing steps to two classes. You - and they - learn the samba, the jive, the waltz, the foxtrot, the quick step, and the tango. I think I got the gist of everything except for the quick step and the tango. It's hard to know if you're holding your partner right when your partners are stuffed horses and dogs.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Dancing is great exercise; good for you.