Saturday, March 06, 2010

We're In the Money

I'm glad I got up with enough time to run to the bank today. It was absolutely gorgeous this morning, sunny and in the upper 40s, with no wind this time. Most of the snow is gone, too. The only snow I saw as I walked to the bank and the dentist's office were the few remaining piles of ice left in parking lots and on the side of the road.

I got quite a bit done on and after that little jaunt. I finally paid off the last of that dentist's bill - it only took me over a year to do so. I deposited money from the Union check in my checking account and most of my paycheck in my savings account. I swept the last of the broken sticks and winter sticker balls off my porch when I got home, now that I can SEE my porch.

Had a quick lunch after I got in, then changed into my work uniform and headed for work. I had another long shift, six hours. Thankfully, there were no problems whatsoever, not even missing people. The cashiers who were out yesterday were there, including the girl who was in a car accident. (She told me she's perfectly fine, just a little sore.) I had a relief, and he was right on time. I just needed milk before heading home.

No comments: