Thursday, May 20, 2010

Balancing On Track

The clouds had started to break as early as after work last night. By the time I awoke this morning, it was sunny and gorgeous, already in the 70s. It was a great day for a yoga class. I had to be more careful than usual, though. We were concentrating on squats and arm work, and my elbow is still sore. I don't know why. I guess I slept on it funny. It's been like that for over a week. Good thing it wasn't a full class, probably 11 people counting the teacher Karin.

I saw the other manager of the thrift shop as I passed by and gave her my donation bag, taking care of my next chore. After that, I headed to the Collingswood Library for this week's volunteer session there. I mostly just organized DVDs, which really needed to be done. The kids' shelves always get really bad there.

Went straight home after that. I just did things around the apartment after I got in and had tuna salad for lunch. There wasn't time to do anything else. I'd hoped to wash the windows, but I couldn't find the Windex. I have no idea where it went. It's not in the bin with the other cleaning supplies, and I didn't run out.

Dad called me right after I got in and said my laundry was at his house. I did finally pick it up. It was slightly damp, but otherwise fine. Dad was in the midst of cleaning out the pool area. It'll probably be completely ready for swim sessions by Memorial Day.

I had a lovely ride to work this evening. Work was pretty much the same as yesterday - busy during rush hour, otherwise dead. There were no problems, and I left on time with no relief.

No comments: