Wednesday, May 05, 2010

In the Kitchen

I spent a lot of the morning watching movies and crocheting. I wanted to volunteer at the Oaklyn Library around 11, but when I arrived, I discovered they were closed until 4:30. I'd be working then. Oh, well. I'll volunteer on Friday instead.

It was too nice of a day to go straight home, though. I ended up just walking around the neighborhood, down West Holly, back up to Kendall, then over to West Clinton for a soda from Doria's Deli. It was a gorgeous day for a walk. It was still windy, but the clouds were gone, the sky was very blue, and it was a bit warmer than yesterday.

After I got home, I continued spring cleaning and did the kitchen. I debated holding off until Saturday, but the sink was getting grungy. Oh yeah, and spraying around the sink seems to have done the trick. I've seen no more ants. Hopefully, it'll stay that way for a while, or at least until I can get someone to clear the sticks and fuzzies off the roof.

I had a quick lunch of chicken sausage patties, steamed carrots, and a banana, and headed to work. Work was steady. It was busier than last week, especially during rush hour, but not overwhelming. The weather must have put everyone in a good mood; there were no major problems.

No comments: