Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Out in the Sunshine

I had just enough time to get a pleasant walk in before work today. I worked at noon, the earliest I've gone to work in weeks. It was still really nice this morning, though a bit warmer than it has been. I strolled down Manor, then past the Oaklyn Library and up to the White Horse Pike and back down West Clinton. It wasn't too busy out. Most people are probably getting ready for Labor Day or their kids' return to school.

Work was quiet for most of the afternoon. It did pick up during the usual 4-6 rush hour, but it had calmed down enough by 6 for me to shut down and leave, despite my relief being the college kid who is always late coming in from his second job. I spent most of the day shelving candy.

The only major errand I got in today was picking up my contacts. They called me on Saturday and said they were in...but if I haven't been working late or busy, we've been pounded by hurricanes! I had debated eating out, but finally opted to just go home after I was finished.

No comments: