Tuesday, September 03, 2019

Beautiful Day In Late Summer

Kicked off my morning with a Sailor Moon third season episode about a sinister school. "Believe In Love: Ami, the Kindhearted Guardian" takes the girls to the Mugen Academy, an elite school for geniuses. Ami is introduced to Viluy, one of the school's top science students. She thinks science is all logic, but Ami believes there should be some heart in there, too. Ami gets the chance to test her theory when they have to save the students' pure hearts from Viluy and her nanobots.

Work wasn't too much of a problem. It's the day after a major holiday, and a gorgeous day as well, sunny, warm, and breezy but not humid. We were quiet for the majority of the day. I spent as much of it as I could outside, either gathering trash or rounding up carts. I also swept the store and mopped the bathrooms.

Went straight home after work and on the computer. Brett discovers pixish blond Joyce Bullifant hiding behind the panelists' desks. She had come back for her purse and overheard a scuffle, then hid to avoid being squashed in the fracas. She heard the voices of the guys and the producer, but didn't really see anything. Brett saved herself from Ira before Joyce had the chance to jump out and help.

Broke at 5:30 to clean the bathroom. Thankfully, it wasn't that bad. The worst of it was a really grungy sink. Watched the 1947 Good News while cleaning and later as I had leftovers for dinner. I go into more details on this adaptation of the hit 20's college-set show at my Musical Dreams Movie Reviews blog.

Good News (1947)

Finished the night with Lego Star Wars. I'm still not having any luck with that Super Story! I keep getting to the first or second part of "Into the Death Star" and no further. I'll keep working on it.

No comments: