Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Job Searching

I spent the morning doing job search and the rest of the day at work. Work was occasionally busy, but mostly dead...for eight hours. I really, REALLY wish they'd give me more consistent hours. Give me all eight hour days or all four hour days, give me all mornings or all evenings. Make up your damn minds.

The job searching this morning did not go well. Everything that interests me wants more experience than I have, which was the problem the last time I did a job search. Most of the listings I saw for "entry level positions" were so fake it wasn't funny.

I wish I knew what I could do. I want to write...but what can I do with writing? How can I turn writing into a viable career that will net me a stable, 9-5 job and still allow me to be creative?

No comments: