Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Road to the Super Bowl

Not surprisingly, work was really busy today. Not only is the Super Bowl tomorrow, but it's the end of the month, and a lot of people will be receiving money and/or food stamps soon. Thankfully, there were no problems, and I was out on time.

There was a problem with the schedule for next week. They'd given me the wrong day off. I asked for Thursday off for counseling, but they gave me Friday off instead. They were able to smooth things out when one of the teenage boys who had the same hours (2PM - 6PM) on Thursday was willing to switch with me.

There was still a lot of ice on the ground when I went to work at 9:30 this morning, but by the time I got out, around quarter after 3, most of the ice was gone from sunny areas. It'll take a bit longer for the ice around my apartment, which is constantly in the shade, to disappear.

I spent the rest of a very quiet evening putting up the Valentine's Day decorations and working on editing the Monkees role play. We just started the next story a few days ago. Look for it in about two weeks!

No comments: