Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Getting Chores Done

I got up early to do the laundry today after running out of time last week...which turned out to not be necessary. Uncle Ken and Dolores still had laundry running when I came in. I did get theirs out in time to get mine in the washer, and then the dryer. I have no idea where Uncle Ken was. Dolores and Dad were vacuuming and dusting the house.

Volunteered at the Oaklyn Library while the laundry was drying. It was quiet at the library. Not surprising, given it was a warm, party sunny day, in the 40s and only a little windy. I organized and put away the kids' books, then did the DVDs. The librarian says she really appreciates what I do in the kids' section. She told me that the other girls who volunteer in the library are less afraid to tackle the job now that the books are better-organized.

Headed back to my place after picking up the laundry. Spent the rest of the afternoon having leftover chili for lunch and posting this month's role play. I got the entire story, including the new Arc index, up tonight.

The Monkees and the Great Race

Work was on-and-off busy, still steady but not as bad as over the weekend. I was slightly late arriving, but my relief was on time, and there were no major problems.

No comments: