Thursday, January 03, 2008

Chill In The Air

Ooh boy, was it cold today! It only got into the mid-to-upper 20s here, and though the wind wasn't nearly as bad as last night, it was still there. Thank goodness I had the day off! I went over to Uncle Ken's to do the laundry this morning and say "hi" to Dad, Uncle Ken, and Dolores. They had company and I didn't have much laundry, so I didn't stay long.

It was really too cold to do any running around today, so I spent the rest of the afternoon at my apartment. I took down the smaller holiday displays and put up the general winter items. The tree, bears, and garlands will probably wait until the end of the weekend or the beginning of next week. I spent the rest of the day reading stories and working on random items on my computer.

No comments: