Sunday, January 13, 2008

Football Mania

For the most part, it was a quiet Sunday. I spent the morning editing the rest of this month's Monkees Role Play. Look for it in the next few days! This evening, I watched the rest of Anne Of Green Gables and worked on my WebKinz rooms. I added to the garden, almost doubling the size, and placed a chair next to the pumpkin patch so my babies can wait for the Great Pumpkin at Halloween.

Work was crazy-busy today, with lines going across the store even though half of them were open. There were personnel problems, too. We had four call-outs, most of them cashiers. Today is NFL playoffs day (Giants won, boo!), and they were calling for snow tonight, then snow mixed with rain.

Thank goodness I only worked four hours. When I finally got out, it was just starting to rain. It sounds like it's stopped; I don't hear anything on the roof. As of press time, there still hasn't been any snow. Now, according to Yahoo!Weather, the forecast is snow/rain tomorrow afternoon, and possibly a few snow showers on Tuesday. Great. Though they say we shouldn't get more than a coating to 2 inches and it's not cold enough to ice up, people are still going to go nuts when they hear that report.

No comments: