Monday, January 14, 2008

Getting Organized

With the temperatures rapidly falling back to their normal 30-some degrees, I thought this would be a good week to spend catching up on my organization. I did my budget for the month and added most of my most recent purchases to my database of CDs, DVDs, and books (I like to keep track of things). Tomorrow, I'll do my bills, go through last year's papers, and do pilates.

I need a second DVD rack, too. The small bookcase most of my DVDs are in right now isn't going to cut it. I'll move that bookcase into my bedroom. What I want is a slanted DVD/Video holder, like the big one I got from the Wildwood Acme when it closed to be rebuilt in October 2005.

Work was steady to busy, no major problems other than some mildly obnoxious customers and the persistent snow rumors (now possible for Thursday, maybe).

No comments: