Friday, January 11, 2008

The Rains Came...And Went

I awoke this morning to light rain, which was not a good thing. This was my early work day (10AM to 4PM), and I didn't really want to call for a ride. Thankfully, by the time I left for work around 9:40, it was cloudy and damp, but not raining.

Work was busier than yesterday, but still nothing like last weekend, with steady lines and no problems. Since today was pay day and I got off fairly early, I did some grocery shopping after work. In addition to food, I also bought an unusual addition to my Care Bear collection - Perfect Panda, apparently the Care Bears' resident artist. I've never seen Care Pandas before! (They had another one as well, a purple and white female panda with a rose on her tummy named Polite Panda.)

It rained for most of the day while I was at work, but by the time I got out, the sun had broken through the clouds, and it was a gorgeous, mostly clear evening.

No comments: