Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fightin' Phils

It was raining again when I originally woke up this morning. I was going to do Yogawood, but not in a downpour. I slept in instead. It was still raining when I finally dragged myself out of bed around 10:30, but the rain gradually stopped. It was just cloudy and damp when I started cleaning the kitchen. By the time I was baking a Pumpkin-Apple Spice Cake, the sun was even trying to break out.

Work was surprisingly steady, given the weather and the fact that this is the middle of the week and the end of the month. I'm assuming everyone was stocking up for the first World Series game between the Phillies and the Yankees tonight. This was confirmed when it cleared around around 7:30 and was stone-cold dead for my last hour or so at work.

Oh, and speaking of the World Series, at press time, the Phillies are up by two in the middle of the 7th inning.

No comments: