Sunday, April 08, 2007

Back On Track

I've put off posting in this blog for the past few days, partially because there's not a whole lot going on right now, partially because I got caught up reading a great web site I saw mentioned at Linda Young's blog. TV Tropes is a page about various common cliches and tropes for TV, comic books (on and offline), video games, and to a lesser degree, movies and novels. I've always known there were hundreds of cliches out there, and this proves it. ; 0 )

Not much went on this week otherwise. I was called into work early and encountered several grumpy or obnoxious people, but otherwise, work was just busy with people buying huge amounts of food to feed visiting reletives and/or kids home from school during the week. Volunteering went fairly well yesterday. We had a busy but not crazy day that I mostly spent going through donations. Didn't buy much, just two books (a James Bond hardback and a small cookbook) and a cute Easter bunny statue I put on top of the video holders in the TV room.

Oh, and Mom sent me Jelly Belly jelly beans and a Dove egg for Easter. Thank you, Mom! : 0 D

No comments: