Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Beginning Of The Month Madness

I didn't really get a chance to do much of anything today. The first thing I heard this morning was a ringing phone. Turned out someone called out at work; could I please come in from 10:30AM to 6:30PM, instead of 2:30 to 7:30?

I went in. I'd rather work earlier than later, and this makes up for turning down those hours on Saturday. Of course, I was up late last night, but that's what they invented caffene for.

It was busy, too. Very busy. Long-line busy, all day long. It was just starting to thin out when I left. Not only is it the beginning of the month, but two of the most important holidays of the year in two religions, Passover and Easter, are tomorrow and Sunday respectively. So, not only were we busy, but we had some really huge orders of people buying food for holiday meals and to feed visiting family members and kids off of school next week.

No comments: