Monday, April 02, 2007

Calm Before the April Showers

My April Fools' Day was actually rather quiet. I just baked Chocolate Chip Muffins and listened to the Brunch With the Beatles show on WOGL this morning. Tonight, I made Tropical Banana-Citrus Tilapia with tri-color rotini and a romaine salad. (Also known as "what to make for dinner with limeade, grapefruit juice, bruised bananas, brown sugar, spices, tri-color pasta, and romaine lettuce") and watched the 1937 version of "The Prisoner Of Zenda."

"Prisoner of Zenda" is one of my favorite books, and I've only seen bits and pieces of this version on TCM. Boy, was it fun, with a corker of a duel at the end! I love some good swashbucklers. ; 0 )

I'll watch the 1952 version on the other side of the disc tomorrow before work.

Work was busy, but other than a few obnoxious customers, not really much of a problem. It'll be busy for a while. It's the beginning of the month and many people are recieving their food stamps and social security checks, plus we're coming up on Passover and Easter, the biggest holidays of the spring season.

No comments: