Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Getting Back On Track

I spent the morning doing the laundry. Just as well. It was still hot and humid, too hot to be running around. I saw my cousin Amber, and we talked about our respective vacations. (She went to Wisconsin with her boyfriend and their little girl last week.) I talked to Mom on the phone, too. She was glad I had a good time, and was especially excited to hear that I liked Jeff Dunham. (She and Keefe are fans.)

After I got in, I had a peanut butter and blueberry butter sandwich and a salad, then went to work. I might as well have still be on vacation. Work was dead for most of the night, picking up slightly during the usual 4-6 rush hour.

I did get my paycheck from last week and the rest of this week's schedule. I work 3-7 tomorrow and 2-6 Saturday and am off Friday. If it's like this for the rest of the week, it'll be nothing.

No comments: